Contact Info / Websites
The Subatomic God
- If you look closely - very close - there are great things hidden inside the thresholds of reality, that we could never experientially fathom. A heart of existence that is not one, but many. The very emergence of sense, personality and life.
- The quicker the heart; the quicker the span of life.
The slower the heart; the slower the span of life.
- The greater the body; the greater the pain.
The smaller the body; the smaller the pain.
- Life exists to and fro; a form and faculty, as above, so below.
- All in one; one in all.
- The world is not a design; for it is incomplete. Such is what makes us feel, incomplete.
The heart yearns - the heart oughts.
The brain wants to know - wants to have.
The world is empty, and so we, too, are empty.
- Personality is life.
Personality is color.
Personality is form.
- A mirror that is clear and unprecedented, is no different than a mirror that is painted black in blindness.
We see ourselves in both.
One has form; the other does not.
- A rock is nothing, but personality liveth within us giveth the rock something.
A rock cannot move, and yet it moves when we ought and yearn for it to move.
A dog cannot flip and do tricks on its own.
A dog is but a dog, and yet it is more than a dog when we ought and yearn for it.
- Human experience, is more than naught of what it already is.
It's greater than itself.
Yet it is not greater than the Universe.
- The Universe communicates in more than one language.
The human communicates in more than one language.
- Dogs had liveth prior to humans.
Dogs revere to humans.
Is it dog?
Or is it something more?
- Life is, without being itself.
A myriad living in perpetuate strings of vibrations and projections.
- So are we - without what we are.
As a child, unbeknownst to us being all that is.
We liveth without knowledge - without meaning.
Personality - is all that was.
- Why ought - why yearn for a mask?
Why fight - why start fires?
Why stand - why reach?
All that is - all that can be
- Liveth not through yourself.
Liveth through the world.
The ego is not self.
The ego is the unself.
The ought - the yearn of what cannot be.
- Be empty - yet be full.
Drink without expectation - in experience; not of.
Look around you - do not veer away.
All that is, will come, will be - always.
- Make a reality out of your dreams - not a dream out of your reality.
Speak for what you do not know - not what is thought to be known.
Remember more of what you have yet to remember - before you remember what you already can.
Liveth not for what can be - liveth for what is.
- The world is naive; benign - not alive, not being.
All that is gained, can be lost by what is gained.
All that is lost, can be found by accepting what had been lost.
The heart can only fall, when it clings.
There is no letting go - there is only holding on.
- The world outside of us, does not care - yet we care for it.
The world inside of us, does care - yet we despair it.
- Do not climb - crawl.
Not to others.
- Embrace what never could be.
Remember when the lights were out.
Remember when your heart was lost.
Remember when your mind was not yours.
- Forget not what is.
Forget all that was thought to be.
- Forget yourself.
Remember what you are not.
- You speaketh as many words as the world.
- Lend your hands to others.
For you cannot use such to hold yourself.
They will restore your love.
You will remember.
- Others not being people - others being the parts of you.
Let it be - don't fight it.
- The shadow yearns and oughts for all that you've given up.
You yearn and ought for all that you've made up.
- We are gods; we are voids.
We are, without being.
We are, without seeing.
We are, without needing.
- All that is discovered - was yet to be to us, but always been to what is.
- The seeing - the unseeing.
Both, equally disparaged.
- A blind eye - a keen eye.
Both, equally abused.
- It does not matter what we have, or don't have.
What is - being not what isn't, is what we cannot have.
- The human experience, is not ours.
It is for the Universe.
- A lock of hair, is only ours when it's a part of us.
When such is severed, we disown thereof.
- We are not a part of - we are in part.
We are not being - we are the result of being.
- What made the dinosaurs, made dogs and birds.
All that once was, still is, but is no more in form of what was.
- The water that is, is more than what appears to be.
It is reflection.
It is consciousness.
It is flow.
It is emergence.
It is form.
It is life.
It is personality.
- The more you piece yourself together; the more the world falls apart.
- Lest you obey the masterless.
Lest you let go.
Lest you face the shadow.
Lest you escape the light.
Lest you escape yourself.
You have failed personality.
You have failed reality.
You have failed corporeality.
You have failed humility.
- A teacher of not what isn't.
A teacher of what is.
- The imagination is form, like water.
It is not the cup.
The cup is the Universe.
Without the cup - there is no form to that cup.
Imagination is all that isn't.
- Idealism is irrelevant.
Realism is relevant.
- What we feel, is not what is.
What we feel, is what isn't.
- What we know, is nothing.
What we think we know, isn't.
- Everything that is, was once a singularity.
All that is, came from a singularity.
- A heart so complex, came from a singularity.
A society so constructed, came from a singularity.
A world so cogent, came from a singularity.
All that is given without beginning, cannot be.
- The Subatomic God, is not one.
It's not a thing.
It's in the making of.
Everything, is nothing of what isn't.
Nothing, is everything that isn't.
- The only puzzle that can be better understood when left in pieces.
The more you try to complete it, the more it cannot be.
- One cannot question themselves without questioning the Universe first.
One cannot reflect, without an outside force.
- The Universe is our mirror.
The Universe is our heart.
The Universe is our mind.
The Universe is our life.