Xavas Visuals Xavas Visuals

I'm a sucker for simplistic art that holds a complex nature to its context. I enjoy the atmosphere, the sudden glitches and the "edge" of transmission; it truly captures the distant world the two traversing fellows were exploring. The art design, and amazing detail in the sky; the numbers you see on the left, and the atmosphere's breath -- it's really immersive for being so simple, yet its highly confident of its blatantly out-of-this-world variety.

For anyone that's reading this (after you've experienced this video for its intended viewing, of course), open a new tab, look for my song "Insanctuary's Theme", mute this video, then try to quickly play this video and my song at the same time -- be amazed at how much my song goes with this beautiful visual art. By no means am I meaning to ignore the original work of art -- this is a whole new experience for people to enjoy for themselves.

Kudos, Fartur. I rarely ever watch videos, and you're another lucky person to receive an easy 5 from me. Well done, mate.

FlapBound FlapBound

I. Love. Earthbound.

I. Hate. Flappybird.

Moon Landing Moon Landing

I fucked up space with all of the gas our government was keeping from us. How much gas you say? 9999, of course.

Don't Escape Don't Escape

THE ONLY THING I MISSED WAS THE CHAIN

I AM DISAPPOINT

OTHERWISE, CLEVER

I Don't Want These Cells I Don't Want These Cells

Genius.

The Place of a Skull The Place of a Skull

The chaotic parts didn't mean anything to me, which may seem like an insulting opinion, but you must understand, that I am a man of chaos; I dwell in darkness and I speak the language of all that people choose not to hear, see and speak of. The very fact that you've managed to create chaos I could not ascribe meaning to, shows how talented you are as a composer. I've listened to the chaotic parts with a willing and curious mind, yet nothing came to me - it was abundant with incoherence, yet melodic and flowing - that's something I rarely ever experience nowadays. You've given me a state of absolute solace in chaos, where in there wasn't a single thought to disturb my experience - I was captured by the torn essence you've painted with sound, and for that, I commend you.

The classical part and the cinematic part is taking nothingness, and building everything out of that nothingness. Something I'm personally very fond of, ontologically speaking. You have the ability to combine emptyness and everything into one dramatic track, thus again, I commend you. It's not very often I come across someone that can draw a melody that has no meaning, as it's a depiction of the loss thereof, in a way of silence. Silence is a golden state; it touches us in ways like looking in a mirror through our ears, and you've successfully reached that state, my friend.

5/5 10/10

Phonometrologist responds:

For me to get a complementary and well thought-out review from you in my opinion says a lot as I find this to be quite encouraging. The philosophy behind a piece is something I really like getting into, and that alone is what gives part to the listener entitlement of the very thing for which I can no longer keep as my own. For you being a self-proclaimed man of chaos, and for me not to be able to communicate a message to you within chaos is very interesting. When I write these things, it is more of a reflection in how I observe injustice in the world. Or at least the pain therein for those far less fortunate than I. Those raped, abused, and killed for no reason of their own compels me to write. Those robbed of peace and joy from their thoughts deserve others to share the burden. By keeping them into my thoughts, I wouldn't be doing them any favors if I chose to spend my time carelessly on things that don't amount to anything. I would rather use what was given to pay homage in some way that I can.
Perhaps the chaos isn't suppose to prescribe meaning for I cannot find reason for why people go through these things while I have been so fortunate. Arnold Schoenberg constructed the idea of the 12 tone primarily as a way to get rid of the normative in music and try to express music through the human subconsciousness. Expressionism in itself could have been born by the dislocation of emotion from the early twentieth century. Writing this is perhaps a reflection for not to have any meaning to why, but just is, and it is my choice to make something good of it. For me, at the very least, I find meaning in the title for that I find hope.
I have to say that I find your statement to be very profound: "Silence... touches us in ways like looking in a mirror through our ears." Unfortunately many cannot bare it for what that leaves them.
I look forward to your intelligent writings :)

AIM - Beyond Machine AIM - Beyond Machine

I sometimes like my music dry, since most of my music is wet and distant. It allows me to imagine this amazing musician with all these instruments just sitting on an empty planet/island inside of this glass chamber that produces air for sound to travel in. While my music is so far away, I can't imagine anything "direct" for it; it's all just "there", as an enigma that never is known or seen. I enjoy listening to the opposites of sound design, because of how easy it is to invert all of your previous imaginings!

I am going to favorite this song because of the choir, and the melody (while everything else around it secures it back in a beautiful loop) that plays along with the choirs makes it sound so undying and full of depth. When I listen that particular area, which is at the 1:00 mark, mind you, it really takes me somewhere else, like fighting against some time of war machine that scientists gave a heart to create human life, but the heart turned corrupted, and all you can hear is the cries and the tears of the machine with the heart. It's a sad story that could go with the song, and I hope for a story to be written behind that specific premise!

Well done, my friend.

Grey Knight Grey Knight

Wow

Your art is lovely :D It's a bit above advanced. You definately have a gift ; talent for art. Well done. I just randomly clicked on your awesome name because you favorited me as an artist. Lol. Amazing huh? :P Please make more! I could get a friend to scout you. I will PM you furthermore. Good day to you. :3

~ Insanctuary