I Don't Want These Cells I Don't Want These Cells

Genius.

The Place of a Skull The Place of a Skull

The chaotic parts didn't mean anything to me, which may seem like an insulting opinion, but you must understand, that I am a man of chaos; I dwell in darkness and I speak the language of all that people choose not to hear, see and speak of. The very fact that you've managed to create chaos I could not ascribe meaning to, shows how talented you are as a composer. I've listened to the chaotic parts with a willing and curious mind, yet nothing came to me - it was abundant with incoherence, yet melodic and flowing - that's something I rarely ever experience nowadays. You've given me a state of absolute solace in chaos, where in there wasn't a single thought to disturb my experience - I was captured by the torn essence you've painted with sound, and for that, I commend you.

The classical part and the cinematic part is taking nothingness, and building everything out of that nothingness. Something I'm personally very fond of, ontologically speaking. You have the ability to combine emptyness and everything into one dramatic track, thus again, I commend you. It's not very often I come across someone that can draw a melody that has no meaning, as it's a depiction of the loss thereof, in a way of silence. Silence is a golden state; it touches us in ways like looking in a mirror through our ears, and you've successfully reached that state, my friend.

5/5 10/10

Phonometrologist responds:

For me to get a complementary and well thought-out review from you in my opinion says a lot as I find this to be quite encouraging. The philosophy behind a piece is something I really like getting into, and that alone is what gives part to the listener entitlement of the very thing for which I can no longer keep as my own. For you being a self-proclaimed man of chaos, and for me not to be able to communicate a message to you within chaos is very interesting. When I write these things, it is more of a reflection in how I observe injustice in the world. Or at least the pain therein for those far less fortunate than I. Those raped, abused, and killed for no reason of their own compels me to write. Those robbed of peace and joy from their thoughts deserve others to share the burden. By keeping them into my thoughts, I wouldn't be doing them any favors if I chose to spend my time carelessly on things that don't amount to anything. I would rather use what was given to pay homage in some way that I can.
Perhaps the chaos isn't suppose to prescribe meaning for I cannot find reason for why people go through these things while I have been so fortunate. Arnold Schoenberg constructed the idea of the 12 tone primarily as a way to get rid of the normative in music and try to express music through the human subconsciousness. Expressionism in itself could have been born by the dislocation of emotion from the early twentieth century. Writing this is perhaps a reflection for not to have any meaning to why, but just is, and it is my choice to make something good of it. For me, at the very least, I find meaning in the title for that I find hope.
I have to say that I find your statement to be very profound: "Silence... touches us in ways like looking in a mirror through our ears." Unfortunately many cannot bare it for what that leaves them.
I look forward to your intelligent writings :)

AIM - Beyond Machine AIM - Beyond Machine

I sometimes like my music dry, since most of my music is wet and distant. It allows me to imagine this amazing musician with all these instruments just sitting on an empty planet/island inside of this glass chamber that produces air for sound to travel in. While my music is so far away, I can't imagine anything "direct" for it; it's all just "there", as an enigma that never is known or seen. I enjoy listening to the opposites of sound design, because of how easy it is to invert all of your previous imaginings!

I am going to favorite this song because of the choir, and the melody (while everything else around it secures it back in a beautiful loop) that plays along with the choirs makes it sound so undying and full of depth. When I listen that particular area, which is at the 1:00 mark, mind you, it really takes me somewhere else, like fighting against some time of war machine that scientists gave a heart to create human life, but the heart turned corrupted, and all you can hear is the cries and the tears of the machine with the heart. It's a sad story that could go with the song, and I hope for a story to be written behind that specific premise!

Well done, my friend.

Farewell to Life Farewell to Life

Congrats on front page, my friend. What's a troll doing there anyways? You dainty trickster, you!

I'm sure the under-side of your bridge makes for great acoustics to arrange this level of music; I am thoroughly impressed by it. I also can admire your trips to obtain different sounds from so many different sources to make this one piece; again, thoroughly impressed. I have one question for you, though. Did pedo bear contribute?

KatMaestro responds:

Pedobear? No lol. (You read my forum posts haha)

It's an honor to be on the front page. If you didn't tell me I wouldn't even notice (I was wondering why this gained so many view in short time). Thank you and to whoever featured me!

Thanks a lot dude. :)

Halindir - Europa XI Halindir - Europa XI

Genius.

+In Agony- +In Agony-

Still making music, I see. Interesting... This piece was wild, like a wave from an ocean, yet dark and famished of its image.

ABrighterShadow responds:

Indeed I am, my style has changed dramatically you'll notice, I got really into ambient. I like you're description, it's accurate. You always did have a great way of wording things.

Little Freedom Piece Little Freedom Piece

Elitistinen + ForgottenDawn Collab

Do it now. I will be here waiting to insta-five the song.

KatMaestro responds:

Probably, if I can spare sometime this and next weeks.

Insanctuary the Heroic Insanctuary the Heroic

I never gotten around to it, but man the moment I listened to this, I instantly faved it. I set my headphones on the desk, so I can take in the beauty from a safe distance.

The Cyber Devil The Cyber Devil

This piece is well fucking done. I mean it's ironic, and slightly compromising, because it's so brutal I want there to be red, but then it being well done takes away the red. I don't know what I am doing with my life, but atleast I know I am spending it well listening to such a beautiful piece of work. 5/5

Story time? Fine... We're in the year 2014, because I'm too lazy to go any further into the future, so this song takes place in a conspiracy theor - no, that's boring, how about an army of... racoons that are tired of being told what to do by humans, so they are putting on more makeup... over their black circles for some redundant reason, and umm... they are creating, umm... racoonzookas and umm... the way it works is, the racoon uses its bushy tail as a guide to umm... remotely activate the racoonzooka because the stripes on their tail have this whole demolition device attached to it, and when the racoon farts, the tail lights up, and um... it activated the racoonzooka, and so they take these special weapons into the human trashcans with lids, else the plan wouldn't work, so when the human opens up the trash can, BOOM. That's what I got from this song.

KatMaestro responds:

Thank you. Damn you guys make my heart warms, especially you. :)

Raccoons fight for freedom. Hmmm! Sound great! :D

Conspiracy Conspiracy

Extremely well done, my good sir. It's like cinema and horror co-existing within each other. I can hear two entirely different sounds working together to create a simplistic chase-vibe that snakes its way deeper and deeper into complexity and darkness. Your taste in music had surprised me!

KatMaestro responds:

O.O Insanctuary gave me compliment... THANK YOU.